Black Mold Removal Twin Cities
Mold Remediation Minneapolis & St. Paul
When mold starts growing in your home, it’s important that you get it taken care of right away.
Any home or business can quickly become infested with mold if introduced with a water source, like a roof or plumbing leak. Mold can spread throughout a property in as little as 48-72 hours, threatening the health of your family as they cause allergic reactions, headaches, and other potentially severe issues.
Even worse, mold is sometimes nearly impossible to detect without professional equipment. Mold often grows behind walls, beneath floorboards, and in other places where it can’t easily be detected. If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, call your Twin Cities mold removal and remediation experts at Rapid Restoration. We will inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation
Our mold removal services are lightning fast. We’re a full-service property restoration company, which means we’ll do more than just remove the mold. We’ll fix the cause of the damage (often some sort of water leakage) and repair any mold-damaged areas of your home! Trust Rapid Restoration to completely eliminate dangerous mold growth from your home!
Please see our Residential Mold page to learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives. It’s important to know the difference between the types of mold in your home.
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere; outdoors and indoors, making it difficult to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses will remove mold but they don’t repair the damage from mold resulting in the production of more. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold spores are microscopic, float in the air they can enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems. They can even get indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
Not sure if you have mold or not, be safe and have it examined by a professional. Contact Rapid Restoration at (612) 294-0886 to schedule an mold inspection.